Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Creeper Awards WINNERS! ;D

Many creepers have entered the first ever Creeper Awards. Now it's down to 5 creepers. 

I just added all the votes together.... We have a winner.

Thank you to all the creepers who entered. Also, thanks to the hundreds of other creepers that have been featured in Daily Creeper posts. We salute your creepiness.

Here are the winners... I'll also be giving each creeper an official title. 

  • In first place is... WOMAN OF SCIENCE! She gets the title of "Best Creeper"!
  • GreenForumer is in second! She wins the title of "Funniest Creeper" ;)
  • In third place is MysteryPooForumerInYourToilet! She wins the title of "Best Stalker" O_O xD
  • In fourth place is DEATH HAS COME UPON YOU! She wins the title of "Creepiest Creeper" O_O xD
  • In fifth place is the ArmFarm! She wins the title of "Randomest Creeper" xD
Good job all creepers! ;D 

Woman of Science wins 5 wishlist gifts! ;D

The other creepers will be allowed to choose 2 gifts from some of my items.... Those items will be shown in a special artbook just for them. (I will let you know when I make it)

Creepers, please message me on your creeper account and your main account who you are so we can feature you in a special post!

This Creeper Awards has been a success ;D

Em out~

11 comments:

  1. YAY! WOMAN OF SIENCE WON! :DDD

    -#Mumu (who once was MumuLoverx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved it when blue went "PARSNIP. MHMM." XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crap i'm logged onto my sister's blog spot acc O___O It's sib btw xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, It's Death! I will message you on my account: Hi My Name Is Death, The Stupid Msp Staff Made Meh Change it O.O
    So.. buh bye!
    ~Hi My Name is Death

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!! I WON!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ~anita8181~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEYY CHICKAA XD I GOT IN THIRD BEAT THAT PARSNIPS B)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt win :D i didnt even enter ;D

    Lovelychick109~ I <3 FORUMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for woman of sience! :D I thought she was hilarious. She should have won funniest :P Are you going to have another creeper awards?

    ReplyDelete
  9. can I has my award now emily? ~anita8181~ xD

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here