Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Izzybeegrace: Exposed

Izzybeegrace seemed really nice... At first.

Then she started trying to get my password by telling me hers and asking me for mine.



Really? You won't hack me if I give you my password? That's what all hackers say.

She was also asking for passwords in her status.


Then (after I reported her about the password thing) she started posting "OH GOD EMILY IS SOOOO MEAN" on her blog. 

She also started posting stuff on the chatroom about me. Today, she is insisting that she loves me and that someone else was pretending to be her. Well, I find it hard to believe that because you've posted that you hated me on your blog :/ 

Well, check out this message on the chatroom... 


I thought it was funny how Izzy and "Blue" logged on within a minute of each other.

I checked Izzy's and "Blue's" IP adresses. 

They were the same.



They both have the same IP Address AND one of the users had Izzy's personal email. 

Izzybeegrace is pretending to be Blue Back Up and admitted that she has fake accounts.

Em out o.O

12 comments:

  1. I don't like that chick... First, a long time ago she admitted SHE made all the anon accounts. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! Y SHE PRETEND TO BE ME. D:<
    Btw, this is Blue O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why'd she frame me? Dx
    Imma teach that chick a lesson -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY SHE FRAME ME?!!?! Dx
    Btw this is the real blue -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the things crazy people will do these days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. that girl just wants ur pass so she can jump on ur account like a phycopath and hack u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily its Kat says rawr she just wants attention so if she messages you kill her with kindess cuz then they dont know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :( Hate Izzy bee grace and yesh it was her cuz she spellz stuff wrong..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hai em, it's u r cool & I ****ING HATE IZZYBEEGRACE!!! Sorry... sorry about that .-. Soooo anyhoo, I nearly cried because she framed blue. @ TwilightStar She admitted making anonymous accounts??? She ADMITTED SCAREING ME TO MY DOOM?! SHE TERRORIZED ME SO MY GRADES DROPPED BCUZ I WAS TOO SCARED?!?! SHE MUST GO & DIE IN A FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw, spam Izzy's wall so she can feel tha pain! - u r cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. add me puppylovesaver13 and izzy hcked me a few months ago ;(

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here