Sunday, August 26, 2012

Asian Peformances Strikes Back!

So I got a message that was obviously from a fake account someone made.


Then I got a similar message from someone else. That person had to have been the one who made the fake account, because her message was basically the same as the one "I Hate Liars" sent me.


I looked at her profile and realized that she is one of Asian Performances for Free's fake accounts. She has Asian Peformances AND his other fake account as BFFs. AND she supports the "No Pants Club" in her status o.O 

If you don't remember Asian Peformances for Free, you can click here.


When I checked the Anything Forums, I saw that she had made a topic o.O


The No Pants Club are invading the Forums o.O

Em out~

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am Asian performances friend and I kno her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I friended Pemcorgi for fun. xD I think she d-friended me ^0^

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here