Saturday, August 4, 2012

More Creepers!

Okay, I've already done the daily creepers today but it turns out that there are MORE, lol. 

First my friend Kesha8765 told me about a new one... Then she told me that Asian Performances for Free is BACK. *shudder*






O__O

Then some more messaged me and made an appearance on my wall.





FINALLY, Lauramd555, as well as stalking me and xxxReadySetGoxxx is a HACKER. Or at least admitted she could hack.
Check out this comment that she tried to post (I won't be publishing it).


Em out~

11 comments:

  1. that asian performances guy scares me... especially with that kitty ear getup O.O

    ~katers202~

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i lol'd at the status: "godbye spicy ones!"

    ~katers202~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asian Performaces Is Weird...
    How Does He Have A Gf...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asian Performances is a very kind person. Sure, maybe a little odd, but super nice!Trust me, i'd know.

    ~Pemcorgi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asian Guy… LOLZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asian Performances Is Sweet. :) Trust me he's odd (like me XD) But very kind and sweet
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you find all these creeps? XD I love this blog!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most just message me or people message me about them XD

      Thank you! :D

      Delete
    2. Asian Performances for Free is creepy, he even has a girls hair.

      Delete
  8. Lol! Hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here