Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Stalkers are Lauramd555 O___O

I made a forum asking who were my stalkers, and everyone said that it was creepy...

Except Lauramd555. She just said that I liked girls. (I don't, my wifey is my 4th bestie, lol.)

Then my Wifey, Chick9012, said that someone was in my room.

It was Lauramd555 O___O She kept saying rude things to Chick and when I came in she was f-bombing Chick O___O

THEN she said IT WAS HER making the stalkers.

And she wants to make more O___O

Click herehere, and here to see her stalking me... Trust me, it's pretty creepy O__O




She says at first that it was a joke....


Well, that was a really, really GROSS one!



Then I started asking her WHY.






Then she said that I don't talk to her... So I said sorry. I get a TON of messages, and I try to answer them all :) But sometimes I miss some :/



Then we got tired of trying to talk to her and just beat her up XD


Laura, I'm sorry I didn't talk to you. But making those accounts aren't going to help. Now I probably won't ever talk to you again.... O__O And everyone knows you're the stalkers now.

Em out~

10 comments:

  1. Emily, look at Laura's wall. xD I made my point on it. NO ONE PICKS ON EMILY! :D By the way, the parts where you have to prove your not a robot, ish hard. I cant read the words. DX
    ~Twillightstar1

    ReplyDelete
  2. they shouldn't do dat to u * grags pitch fork* lets go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just coz u wouldn't answer her doesn't men she has too stalk you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats why i read your blog not hers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She just wants even more attention e.e

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont worry Emily i'm your back up i'm not scared of Laura


    (yazmeen is pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She needs to grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. today me and Emily found a creep and it was Laura she said on Emily wall it is Laura





    (yazmeen is pretty)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here