Monday, July 23, 2012

MSP News!

Okay, a lot of people have been asking when the Blog's video is coming out. Well, I haven't been able to work on it much because my laptop is gone. Also, I'm writing a book! Well, two books. So yeah, lol. Well, here's some news!


  • Lots of people have been quitting.



  • Here's what people have to say about the quitting:





  • Some people are also not believing that Pumpchkin got banned. Here's what they have to say...


  • Looks like the VIP and NonVIP war has started again....

We're all people behind our computer screens. We all can be mean. Just because one person is mean to you, it doesn't mean that everyone else like that person are meanies!

  • In other news, I'm almost level 18 :D I'm slowwwwly moving up the highscores charts.... I can be found on the 7th page ^.^ Thanks so much to all the nice peoples that gave me autos xD


Em out~

6 comments:

  1. I'm Kool Kid O_O Woah I feel dumb now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blocked them? O___O When will you ever quit? Never...?
    -Haley bug00-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kool kid i think your really funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O_O You guys are leaving comments towards Koolkid Twilight >_< Why not leave a comment towards how AMAZING this blog is? O.o
    ~Sibster :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @haley no i didnt block them o_o and yes i deleted my acc awhile ago but I made a new one
    @anonymous thanks.. o___e
    @sibby O_________O

    ReplyDelete
  6. .....Woah this was a very long time ago and I'm still looking at this o___o my account's Spikeh<3 now

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here