Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Level 18 :D

Yayyyy I am FINALLY on level 18 :D



Thanks so much to all my friends who have supported me by sending autos, watching my movies and chatting me! :) You guys are so sweet! ^-^ Without all of you, I wouldn't have made it this far :)


It's getting close to a year since my account was made... Maybe I can be level 20 by October? :D Also, right now I'm the 44th top player on the highscore charts... Let's try to get higher up there! :D

Thanks so much guys! :) I love you all so much!!! xD Emily Army forever! XD

Em out~

4 comments:

  1. Congratz, Em!!! AWESHUM! WE CAN MAKE SYMBOLS! ♥♠♣♦○◘•☺☻ MWUAHAHAHAH!
    ~Twillightstar1

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do ya get tht far when i'm lvl 18 since oct when i started in aug?? well, i did take a pause but anywayz, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job Emily





    (yazmeen is pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job Emily!! keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here