Saturday, July 28, 2012

MSP News Update!

I can't get on my other computer today, so that means I have to use my laptop. That means that I can't use screenshots and I can't message people lol.

First of all, here's some news from my friend GothGirl135790!


  • Looks like someone is hacking Limeylemon22! She said that she won't delete her account if people care. A lot of people are saying that they care and the hacker should leave her alone. But it looks like still looks that she won't keep her promise! 
  • Savannah1230 is deciding to become normal! Looks like she got the normal!! XD But so many other players are getting it, others are wondering if there is ever gonna be another random forum ever again.
  • NBAswagmaster445 says he supports Lauramd555 and he also says she rocks. He also says "I love her." Hmm some are wondering if he might join her or not? Well we'll have to wait and see!
Thanks GothGirl! :)

Now I'm back with some more news!

  • Pumpchkin is back. She was at Wisconsin, not Australia. Donnie C and Tanaman pranked us by saying she had quit. Pumpchkin wasn't involved, so if you want to be mad, be mad at Donnie C and Tanaman because they basically used their "prank" to get more fame and starcoins. She also said that she would try to prank them back.
  • Tinychat is a popular website that players chat on. Now if you say "tinychat" or "tc", you can get banned for 5 minutes from chatting.
Okay, so I've been having a hard time answering messages. So I'm making a piratepad for people to talk to me on :)
It's piratepad.net/Emily3815. Click here to go to my piratepad :)

Em out~

5 comments:

  1. Hey! It's me lillybug56 :D I'm ur friend xDD And, I'm NOT anonymous. I just put tht here cuz its the only thing i can use. XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back on,love your creeper updates,my fave is imabunny or more commonly known as "the lettuce general"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had contact with limeylemon22.. a looong time ago

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here