Thursday, July 26, 2012

Storytime: Part 2!

Here's Pandas's One Direction story continued! Click here to read the first part! Thanks, Pandas! :)

Chapter 2
~Lily's Subconcious's POV~
Me: AAAAAAHHHHHH
Then I slammed into the big bus face-first.
Lily: Ooooowwww!
I rubbed my head and looked around.
Lily: Where am I?
Just then, 5 shadows appeared though the fog.
???(the shadows): OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OK?!?!?! PLEASE DON'T SUE US!!!!!! It's not our fault!!!!
I saw one of the shadows get on their knees. Then I passed out.
~3 Hours Later~
Ok, I really needed to add this so some of the things I say about the "shadows" make sense.

WATCH IT!!!!!!! (Unless you already did!)
Hehe sooooo.....
~Lily's POV~
I woke up to see 5 faces hovering over me. So I screamed in their faces.
Guy with curly hair: Woah! Strong voice there!
Ramp boy: I think my eardrums just burst.
Irish guy: Mine are bleeding, no offence.
Me: Some taken!
Guy with carrots: lolololol
Other guy (no offence): :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
Me: Where am I? Who are you?
???: WE'RE ONE DIRECTION! YOU'RE ON OUR TOUR BUS AND WE KIDNAPPED YOU!!!!! :D
Sorry its short and boring, the next chapter is better.
Meanwhile:
Fill in the blank:
Lily and ____ sitting in a tree k i s s i n g!!!!

Who will be Lily's prince charming? I'm not writing more until I get 5 votes!

7 comments:

  1. that awesome i love 1D






    (yazmeen is pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think her prince charming should be niall. Those two LOVE BIRDS will go along great together

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe its zayn i love zayn or maybe harry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need one more vote! ill write more then! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here