Saturday, July 21, 2012

Storytime!


Pandas emailed me today saying that she has a story for you guys! She's going to send a chapter a day, so make sure you stay tuned! Here's Pandas!
A Story by Pandas:
This is a quick summary. Listen to the video while reading the summary for more drama!


There are way too many 1D love stories on MSP.... So I decided to add a 1D HORROR story! Hehehe! So Lily, who was recently in coma, has a voice, a voice that sometimes controls her... This voice is the cause of many, many problems... :) *evil laugh* (lol) So when Lily nearly gets run over by someone's tour bus.... Well, let's just say these celebrities will have a very intereting life...... *REMEMBER* This is a horror story! If you easily get scared, I don't reccomend reading this story.
Chapter 1
BAM!!! I heard sirens and people screaming, "LILY!!! STAY WITH US!!!" Then the darkness overtook me...
~Lily's Subconscious's POV (point of view)~
Lily: Where, where am I?
Me: You are in coma.
Lily: Ok? Well, uhh who are you?
Me: I am you're worst nightmare, mwahahaha!
Lily: Ummm ok?
Me: You will soon see the powers that I have, young one!
~Lily's POV~
I woke up with a start and I heard cheering.
"YOURE AWAKE!"
Me: Yeah- uhh what happened?
Mom: Honey, your bike got run over and you hit your head against a rock... You've been in coma 4 to 3 months! The doc said you wouldn't make it, but I didn't believe him, which is a good thing too!
Me: Ya...
I had this funny feeling in me, it didnt feel natural and it seemed like something was wrong....
~3 months later~
It's been 3 months since I've been in coma and I've been having these really weird dreams. There's also been these accidents, they havent been normal either. Like I was on my way to school yesterday and I ran over this racoon on accident, then the racoon was on my porch when I got home O_O... Yeah its been scaring me half to death... Anyway, I decided to go to sleep...
~Lily's Subcincious's POV~ 
Listen to this video while reading.


Me: Welcome back, Young One.
Lily: YOU! Are you the one trying to freak me out?
Me: Maybe I am, but it's not like you can do anything! HAHAHA
Lily: Wha-
That's when I overtook her... I NEEDED the treasure, and NOW I checked my surroundings and decided to go north.
~30 min later, still same POV~
I walked though the foggy alley. Rats were crawling past my feet. I knew the treasure was nearby. Just then, I arrived on a street...
Me: What?! I'm not meant to be he-
I turned around and saw a giant tour bus racing towards me....
Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I will post more tomorrow! Meanwhile.... Who's your favorite 1D singer????
VOTE I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

Thanks Pandas!

8 comments:

  1. its awesome!!!! cant wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~michaela113 (on msp)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOUIS!




    ~Vannessa6678

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice story Emily
    and i love it





    (yazmeen is pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love it ! It's AWSOME ! ~love Niall horan~ -alexis3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love love love this omg i totaly absolutly cannot wait for more hurry up i want to hear the rest or read the rest your awsome at writing stories...suspence stories

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here