Friday, July 20, 2012

MSP News Update

Sorry I haven't been on much! I've been working really hard on the Blog's video and haven't had much time to get news. Well, here's what's been going on in MSP.


  • There are a LOT of glitches since MSP was updated. Here's some of the ones that I've heard of.
  1. Players getting logged off. Sometimes you'll be logged off for no apparent reason. When it's time to spin the coin wheel, you get logged off too.
  2. You can only use one exclamation mark when messaging someone.
  3. Messages are being highly moderated. Some players are being banned from messaging for a few minutes. I personally have been banned from chatting for 5 minutes 3 times, for no apparent reason.
  4. Players are saying MSP is slower.
  • Players are leveling up extremely fast. How? They buy a lot of diamonds and use them to repeatedly spin the Fame Wheel! This only adds onto the hate diamonds are getting.
  • Now half of the top 14 Moviestars are Short Movies. Pretty soon they may be all of the top players....
I would do more, but my back is hurting really bad and I need some pain medicine, lol. 

Em out~


1 comment:

Have your say here