Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CREEPER ALERT!

MSP is being watched...

Watchergirl seems to be pretending to be Anonymous! I tried to interview her but she was a little creepy... Okay, a lot creepy!

Me: Um. Can you tell me who you are? I wanna make a post about you on my blog.
Watchergirl69lover: I LOVE watching YOU.
Watchergirl69lover: All day
Watchergirl69lover: All night
Watchergirl69lover: All the time!
Watchergirl69lover: We are the watchers!
Watchergirl69lover: We watch.
Me: Okay? Why are you here?
Watchergirl69lover: we are anonymous.
Watchergirl69lover: we missed you
Watchergirl69lover: we came back to watch you

After that, sie kept saying "we are the watchers. we watch you"

There's a few other Watchergirl accounts too. Just look up Watchergirl. They all say similar things in their status. They're "the watchers", they watch, something about Anonymous, and taking over cafes. They even look alike! They all have pale skin and green braided hair. 

It looks to me like an Anonymous wannabe. What the heck? Well, my advice is to look up their accounts and block all of them. Don't post anything on the forums about them. Hopefully these "Watchers" will stop trying to scare everyone.

You can see my guide of what to do about creepers like these here.

Em out~

19 comments:

  1. CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one person trying to get attention. It's just someone making multiple accounts. It will be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She Chatted me On 3 accounts! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music Lover @ MoviestarPlanetJuly 18, 2012 at 6:22 PM

    :O Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you make ur own website?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creeeeeeeper!!! ALERT!!!! AGH!!! ~ Non Believer ~ Team BFFZ FOREVE!! Sorry this has nothing to do with it. But she is a bit more creepier than anonymous... idk why she just is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just like annoymous. Just don't give them your passoword and ignore them and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. O.o ive made a forum about them and Anonymous, I dont think there going to hack me though they say they will but they never do... O_O

    ReplyDelete
  9. it will never be over i play movie star planet and anonymous is an old hacker but watcher girl now that is that new version soon people will go bankrupt because hackers getting on your account then if u bought something like membership
    they can look at your records and buy stuff with your card not cool it happened to one of my friend she lost a hundred or more cash from her moms card because she was hacked!!
    oh friend me
    rayniewishes101

    ReplyDelete
  10. there a good thing whachgirl never message me or add me i think i got lucky lol





    [yazmeen is pretty]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm actually REALLY happy that I didn't buy VIP, Cause I got hacked once they changed my pass and then the new pass went strait to my email. I'm really happy I got my account back

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow watcher girls are...

    ReplyDelete
  13. ACTUALLY, Tipwatch ANOTHER so called anonymous was made first o.o so TENCHNICALLY it's a copy of Tipwatch o.o
    ~Sib

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here