Monday, July 16, 2012

Moviestar Scoop!

Here's some of the latest news about some Moviestars!


  • (Update- see old scoop here) Short Movies has been trying to beat Rdkitkat, but Rdkitkat has given Short Movies a taste of her own medicine. She's started making Short Movies to make sure she stays above her competitor on the high scores list! 
*Thanks for the tip!


  • Bailey2hip has said that he thinks Spongebob is a bad influence. Why? He's always breaking into Squidward's house, him and Patrick are crazies, and he exercises with stuffed animals. I personally let my toddler neighbor watch this because Squidward can be a grumpypants!
*Thanks to gothgirl135790 for the tip!


  • Always be ready for your crush to call! $wag $ista's crush called her, saying something "awkward". This was probably a prank call. She said that it happened in real life!
*Thanks to  gothgirl135790 for the tip!


  • B-B gun had a Forumer Party at her house, but it looks like nobody came. Come on guys! You really need to start partying! 
*Thanks to tip by gothgirl135790!

Em out~

9 comments:

  1. Bailey is a girl by the way... and for some reason I like to comment on stuff I find XD Bailey is my best friend too Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! im on da website! its me $wag $ista! add me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your website!! I'm anita8181! add me! and can you tell me how to make a blog? message me on MSP! bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Its me Chrissy.D!!!!Add me Em!!! Your blogs is so helpful!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanna friend you! u r so cool emily! i wanna be on ur blog so so bad! Btw kitty3939 here! imma tell u something on msp kk, i hope we can be great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog. Im neongreen131 add meh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is my moviestarplanet life! i didnt know about any of this and ive been on forums for over a year!

    ~Angelofyesterday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE SPONGEBOB O_O -_- SHE AIN'T GONNA DISS MY SPONGEBOBERS LIKE THAT.
    ~Sib The Epic Unicorn xP

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here