Monday, July 16, 2012

Stupid Ways You'll Get Reported


  1. Asking personal information. Don't ask anyone their name, where they live, or their age. They can report you for this! Also, just because they ask you about your personal info, doesn't mean you can ask them! They can report you for asking them!
  2. Posting the repost comments on Youtube videos. I swear, on just about every video I see at least one "Post this in 9 other forums and you get a million starcoins" comment. You can get reported for that! It's called Chain Letters! Chain letters don't work, so don't fall for their trick! 
  3. Filter dodging. Filter dodging is swearing. You want to say a "bad word", but it keeps being replaced with those little stars ---> * so you add a period or a space so you sneak the word in. Don't do it, especially through statuses or on the forums! Anyone can see this and report it.
  4. Don't report someone unless you've actually SEEN why they should get reported. For example, if a friend tells you to report someone, don't just report them. Ask the friend why they should be reported. For example, if your friend says they have an inappropriate movie, make sure you look at it to make sure it really is what they say. If you don't check and just report them randomly, you can get banned for sending in false reports!

***Make sure you stay tuned for my next post giving you a guide to reporting someone!

Em out~

12 comments:

  1. Ew why would you LOOK at the inappropriate movie? Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have a question. Can you give me your e-mail so I can chit-chat with ya? Lol Mine is on my blog hopehaswings123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its me _Josh Love you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol luv the title lol lovelychick109

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once I got locked out for 2 days cause of a false report. O_O It's said that I said: I like to lick your socks o_o Some people are freaks (But I'm the queen XD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good advice
    ~i♥hellokitty123

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im Blue2322 on msp i wanna join ur blog but... GREAT ADVICE! :P
    -Wear Blue for Child Abuse-

    ReplyDelete
  8. izzybeegrace is another way

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here