Monday, July 16, 2012

Blog News! ^.^ (Updated)

  • Thanks to monsterhighgal for putting me in her Youtube video ^ I appear in it twice and my lines are "now I've got my heart in motion". Thanks so much!
  • Yayy we have over 500 hits and it's only my second day! You can see hits at the bottom :)
  • I made a new Rules page. You can see that at the top! ^
  • I would like to thank Young_Nikki for supporting the blog and for being our first follower! She wrote articles about my blog here  and here! You are awesome sauce! :) 
  • Make sure you vote on your favorite moviestar at the bottom! Only 14 more days left!
  • All negative comments shall be deleted to end the headaches of the blog's supporters.
  • Make sure you subscribe to the Blog to get all the latest posts! 
  • I added a new picture of me and my birde to the About Me page! See it here. :)
Em out~

More stuff coming! Stay tuned! :)


7 comments:

  1. I need to ask, how do you do polls? And thanks for saying I'm awesome sauce. Can you read my blog kind of? I love your blog! mspne.blogspot.com

    ~Pandas like Bananas!~ ~The Single Club!~ ~Need autos for my baldos!~ ~Miss FurryLover!~ ~NEED AUTOS!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You click the orange icon in the top left corner, then you click layout and add gadgets :) Then you add the Poll gadget and you can customize it :)

      Delete
    2. No problem, that was really cool of ya :)

      Delete
    3. Well watch my blog for me... i wont be on friday saturday sunday and maybe monday.

      Delete
    4. i told Emily she was on youtube i share her the music and she put in her artbook





      (yazmeen is pretty)

      Delete
  2. Emily i got news for you it Yazmeen is pretty i need to tell you something when my school start i'm not comeing back until fridays starudays and sundays i'll miss you a lot [yazmeen is pretty]

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here