Thursday, July 19, 2012

Moviestar News!

All the latest news on your favorite moviestars!


  • Pretty much everyone is hating the new updates. Tons of forums have been made saying that they don't like the new updates. Even Pumpchkin has commented on it in her status. "I'm hoping there is a way to earn diamonds" she says. 
  • Short Movies" is getting annoyed about rumors about her. Apparently some people are saying that she only adds high leveled VIP players. She says that it is not true.
  • We have a new Pie! ShortMovies!!!!!!!! on the Help forum, has made a topic on her opinion on  VIP players. "I FREAKING HATE VIPS!!!!!" is the title. She says that VIPs are "stuck up", "loosers", wasting money on MSP, and "act better than all nonVIPS". The topic has gotten over 400 posts. In response to all the people who said "I hate you" she called them certain words that I probably shouldn't say on here.
  • RainbowStar911 is quitting. When she made a forum about it, 5 people asked for her clothes and one wanted her account.Only 2 people were sad that she was leaving. Please leave her a message asking for her to come back or that you're sad to see her go. 
  • Please look at and like Awesome Eric's artbook? He wants to be best friends with Pumpchkin! He's even saved her a spot on his best friends list!
Em out~

5 comments:

  1. Emily,
    Can I be a writer for the blog? I'm good at stories!Or I can do anything you have available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em u seem sooo nice I LOVE ur blog! friend me!

    Bananas7102

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notice that Pump's vip is no more. I tried friending her and she ignored me. She is conceeded and if you watch some of her movies, you will see that she ovbiously got "famous" becuase of the level she was at, I don't know why. And she invented Pumpkinis. How?! It's not her clothes, it's msp's! I'm not exactly team Pump if you can tell... I think she is just doing this for attention, there is no way they will ban u for 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She ignored my rewuest too.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm NOT exactly a pump fan >_< BUT She's really sweet and she always messages me sweet things BUT I don't see WHY she has to have short movies GONE >_<
    ~Sib your faithful blogger :D

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here