Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blog News! Updated


  • The Blog has a new look! The Poll and Hits have magically moved to the right! Also, the Players List has been added! Basically all the players that are mentioned in any post are there. When you click their name, you get sent to the post they're in! 
Update: The Players List has been fixed. It took a while, but it's working! If a Player isn't working please leave a comment or message me.
  • I'm looking for writers for the blog! To show me you can find information for the blog, you'll first have to get me some Tips for posts. If give me enough good tips, I'll let you sign into the blog and write stories and publish them directly onto the Blog! However, you will need a Google account to sign onto it.
  • Attention all Forum Stories writers! I want a story to be put onto the Blog. I will give you a wishlist gift for a story. If you're interested, mail me (Emily3815) on MSP and tell me your story idea. You can also email me (click here if interested). 
  • Support the Blog! Add ~MSP Beat Member~ to your status?
Em out~

1 comment:

Have your say here