Thursday, July 19, 2012

MSP Beat Video Coming Soon!

I've not been able to post much today because I've been making a video for the Blog and been busy with my friend.

Well, I know you're going to ask if you can be in the video, so the answer is yes! I need people in my video saying MSP Beat! It can be in your status, your artbook, whatever you want! Just make sure you have it somewhere, lol. Please email me at Emily3815@gmail.com a picture of your MSP character with MSP Beat somewhere by them, or message me. Thank you!

Stay tuned in for the video!

Em out~

3 comments:

  1. You were making a video too? So was I for my blog, mydaymylifemsp.blogspot.com... :) I just uploaded it! Can't wait to see yours. Mine kinda sux.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can wat to see your video good luck Emily





    (yazmeen is pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW big fan #MSP BEAT4EVER

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here