Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Latest from the Anything Forumers!

All the latest from the Anything Forumers!


  • Help SoftAngle get her randomness back! She lost it! She made a forum saying "Hello. I'm normal. I need my randomness back." Several people tried posting randomness, but it didn't seem to change SoftAngle.
*Thanks to Gothgirl135790 for the tip!

  • Jordan_BVB ate some flea medicine. He says that he has a weird taste in his mouth and his stomach is hurting. Several people responded with weirded out faces. Hopefully he won't die like he thinks he will!
  • the speaker says that minecraftrocks123 is going to hack someone... But he didn't say who! She says that if you don't give him your password, you're safe... Get hacker protection here!
  • Okay, there's a new pervert on MSP. His name? Asian Performances For Free. His name says it all. Report his artbook "Milk".
  • There's a new wwe princess in town (click here to read about her). Emoguy one made a forum asking "why do some black people smell bad?" and said that he "walked by a black person and they smell like shis." HELLO, ummm we kind of fought a war on these kinds of stuff! -RihBear- gave him the nickname "wwe prince". Well, seems like they would make a perfect couple!
That's all the news for now!

Em out~

10 comments:

  1. im such a big fan love you emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan... Jordan.. I know Jordan. He's my best friend lol again I'm KoolKid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE PUMP SO I ISH HAPPY (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I saw Asian Preformances For Free in the Cafe Chat Room O.O Im also neongreen131 =D lol. He asked me for a "preformance" i was like Eww

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE ASIAN PREFORMANCES HE GAVE ME A FREE PREFORMACE AND IT WAS AMAZING!!! BEST NIGHT EVERRRR! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no JORDANNNN! DONT DIE! D: -Bella Thorne 0-

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg Asian preformances e mail meh D;< he called me a clown






    (yazmeen is pretty)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here