Sunday, July 15, 2012

Emily's Movie Tips!

Lots of people ask how I make my movies. My top movie has over 900 views! How did I do it?


  • Advertising: I always advertise new movies through my status. I say what the movie is called and ask to please watch. I keep it in my status for a few days to let people know it's out. I also use the share button. To share a movie, click on the movie you want to share. Then, in the right hand corner, there is a button next to the report button. Click that, and share it to your friends!
* Try to not message random people you don't know saying to watch your movies. Sometimes they get the wrong message and get angry, or just ignore you.



  • Music: Buy a few catchy songs from the store to use in your movie! The free ones can get annoying or boring. Funk things up by changing the music for different scenes to reflect the mood! 



  • Language: Try to have the moviestars in your movie to use proper English and spell words correctly. This gives your movie a more professional feel and allows younger players to understand it easier. 



  • Fix mistakes: Always review your movie before publishing it. If you watch the whole movie, you can catch many mistakes or you can change parts that don't work out. Also, watch the comments on your movie. People may point out mistakes there too that you missed!



  • Use actors: The Extras don't have much of a clothes variety and have basic animations. Use actors! It allows you and your friends to get more fame! If you can't find someone to play a role, play it yourself! You can buy the perfect clothes and animations for the role. If you don't have many clothes or animations, use your friends with lots of clothes and animations! If your movies get a lot of views, you'll eventually get more fame and coins ;)


  • Originality: Use original ideas. For example, if everyone was making princess movies, then you should do something different. People love new ideas! 



  • Title: Make an interesting title that makes people want to watch your movie and get interested! The title of your movie is the first thing they see!
Hope these come in handy!
Em out~

5 comments:

  1. how do u change the background without it going back to scene one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so when you're making the movie there's some icons at the bottom. Click on the black icon (it's the third one, to the right of the chair). Select the background you want to use. You have to do this for every scene if you want to get different backgrounds other than the default one.
      Tell me if it doesn't work :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the tip. I'll try that when I can.
      ~Young_nikki

      Delete
  2. I'm cleo13423 on MSP and I wanted to say I LOVE this blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here