Sunday, July 22, 2012

Children Killers?

Okay, so I was looking at my friend's wall and I found a new creeper on it....



Well, when I looked up "Killing Children", I found two other creepers. The first on was the "Original" Killing Children.


Here's the artbook below.


The other Killing Children seem to be fakes.




These people may be trying to copy the player Scary Children. Scary Children is this player that dresses up creepy and makes scary artbooks and movies. However, she doesn't go be creepy to other people.


^Scary Children


^Lots of copycats

Em out~

6 comments:

  1. EEEEEK! Em that is scary! Thanks for telling me! Is 10 considered a kid? O___O (BabyGurlLuv)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg tat ish really creepy 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary Children is actually pretty nice xD

    ~DestinyStar234

    ReplyDelete
  4. O_o... i guess maybe if you got to know her she may be really cool!!!...im so stupid -_-


    ~AngelOfYesterday

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.O DATS ODD SHE is a little koo 0.0 0_0 sut up my sis and friend *not anyone on this blog*~ alexa232425~

    ReplyDelete
  6. i block them all they all scare me i ggot scared so i just block them





    (yazmeen is pretty)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here