Friday, August 3, 2012

Daily Creepers

Here's some more creepers for yall! xD

Well, Laura is still being creepy. She somehow was able to send me a friend request even though I blocked her O__O


And she's making more accounts to bug me :/


The GreenForumer is back O__O



Then I got a message from someone named "Istalkforumfamouspeople". Which is kinda weird cuz I an certainly not "forum famous" xD




Okay, here's some more that pretty much explain themselves O__O







Okay, there's all the creepers for today!

I probably won't be making another post because I will be busy working and getting ready for school today. Lil Dude might post something though :)

Em out~

6 comments:

  1. She did the exact same to me! (I'm xxxReadySetGoxxx) The account dating the SoftAngle account is the one she uses to stalk me... And I blocked her and she sent me a friend request! The istalktheforums girl mailed me also... I mailed her back "I love your outfit. It's so... Orange :).. So yeah! Also, Laura has a youtube account (her name is lauramd555 on youtube also) and she made a video about you.. But don't feel threatened by her. If you watch her videos she's only like, 8. SMH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh that must be so annoying! :( I certainly feel your pain! eh her video isn't the best quality so I don't think people will understand it xD

      Delete
    2. i blog Laura xD




      (yazmeen is pretty)

      Delete
  2. It's ok Emily. I have an YouTube account maybe I can make an video about you being an awesome person. Anyway you can block an person but they block yuh, you can ask to be friends it's happend to me once. Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. i blocked a girl and shes talking to me and asked me to be her friend

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here