Friday, August 3, 2012

Moviestar Of The Week! ~1~

BabyGurlLuv!
 BabyGurlLuv (or Nicole) is one of our biggest fans and readers! Joining Moviestarplanet in April, 2012, she is now level 6. She also has a very nice personality. Nicole even dedicated a whole artbook to Emily3815, the creator of the blog! She is age 10, and comes from California. Her favorite colors are blue and black. Nicole is very talented. She even has a blue belt in karate! Anyways, thank you for being one of our top readers, BabyGurlLuv!

 Want to be featured on next weeks Moviestar Of The Week? We choose moviestars every Friday who show kindness and compassion, and of course our big fans and readers too! Be sure to friend us on msp! Our username for msp is MSPBeat! See you next week!

-Lil'

10 comments:

  1. me me me 1 u know him he is now mason1111
    beware! dont ask who i am or my sorses u will never find me!
    ~runs away~
    like my profile im anyonemus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe* Thank chu I'm honored! I really appreciate being moviestar of the week! Stay cool! BabyGurlLuv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool~! Congrats BabyGurlLuv :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Very Much. I appreciate it. :D

      Delete
  4. Good job babygirlluv!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you also. It feels so good to be recognized xD

      Delete
  5. Lolzzz I want to be one XD

    ~Toms1~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could be the moviestar of tha week :) I <3 MSP Beat. It's one of my bookmarks! & Congratulations to BabyGurlLuv!!!!!!!!!!! - u r cool

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here