Saturday, August 4, 2012

We Are Two Different People! ;P

Lately people have been mailing me asking me if I'm Emily... O_O





Well, I'm here to tell ya that there's two different people writing these blogs! :D

Emily3815- She writes all the news, creepers, help info, and more! She's the one who created the blog!



Lil'Dude(Me)- I write about Trendz, Moviestar of the Week, and organize contests. Yep I don't do much haha ;P

So hope that gives you a little more info about the blog ;) I'm a new writer haha...

But anyways... If you like our blog, check out our msp blog user account! (a.k.a. Our "News reporter")


She's only level 1, but with all your support, she'll be leveled up in no time! Also, if you want to send our blog feedback, message us on this account! :)

Thanks for reading!

-Lil'

1 comment:

Have your say here