Saturday, September 15, 2012

And the Winner Is.....

There was a tie between what I should be for Halloween.

Batgirl: 13
Rainbowdash: 13

At school, I talked to Lil Dude and she really liked the Rainbow Dash one and wanted to be ponies together :)

So Rainbow Dash won.... HOWEVER....

Rainbow Dash was sold out D:


So last night I ordered Pinky Pie instead because I was afraid it would get sold out too. Lil Dude will be Fluttershy with me! :D

Update: Lil Dude is actually going to be Rainbow Dash! :)

Click here to see the Pinky Pie Costume.

I'll post a picture as soon as it gets shipped to my house ^-^

Em out~

10 comments:

  1. Why do you like My Little Pony?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That question is kinda rude. -_- I like unicorns do people ask ME why? no >_< I LOVE my little ponies. I even have the colectables. Think before you say -_-

      Delete
    2. its ok guys. I think anon was just asking. I was sotra wondering... too? dont hit me! xD But my little pony is sorta cool.

      Delete
  2. Lol awesome!
    -Cvbucks'123

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lil'Dude...Hmm...I think I know her... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! :DDD Ponies!
    I love Hetalia= I love Poland= Poland loves ponies
    Therefore, THIS IS AWESOME!!!
    PS: Im gonna be Sailor Moon
    ~Tsuki ni Kawate Oshyokyo!~
    (In the name of the moon I will punish you :D)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here