Sunday, September 16, 2012

MSP News!

Here's some random news for you!


  • Pumpchkin has leveled up to level 25 and is catching up quickly to ShortMovies!


  • BlueBackUp is fighting to stop bullying! Please love her artbook! ;)


  • SoftAngle would like to tell you all that she is dating GothEpic. Apparently three girls have asked him out so she just wants to get the message out there...


  • LOTS more people are getting hacked! Short Movies is just one of them.... Keep your passwords safe!


Em out~

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous writes that on UK MSP. She wrote that on Ishacool (level 24)'s status. Ishacool is on UK. I don't believe there's UK MSP anymore. People who wrote it on here, are faking. :\ Still, you should all change your password regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I have to change my pass again, when that fake anonymous was around I changed my pass like 5 maybe 10 times... -.- there honestly getting on my nerve now msp says there gone well I dont believe that anymore =| my friend got hacked by "anonymous" also a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. izzy bee graces blog is weird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Heard this. I have NEVER been hacked, only by Layla-202 and lita1499 lita1499 deleted herself and Layla-202 is a hacker. She said ages ago on her status Hahahahaha I am a hacker. Thay's what she saisd

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol usally anonymous is in pumpchkins room so yea ... But i still go there and i never get hacked . If u stay calm .... then she wont hack u soo yea find meh on msp HOT AS FREAK :)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here