Sunday, October 21, 2012

MovieStarPlanet Forumers Getaway

O_O So there has been LOTS of gross stuff on MovieStarPlanet forums. (Anything forums)

So. ^o^ I, BlueBackUp, ish having a club called "Forumers Getaway"!

Search "Forumers Getaway" on the clubs to get more information. Sign up quickly, because the club will stop accepting.

You must be random to join. If you aren't random, please don't join to help me with the club. There are too many requests, and I usually have to click people's profiles to see if their statuses are random. It just takes too long.

Thank woo ~Blue

Unicorn
Puppies
and
Rainbows.

7 comments:

  1. Do you have to be a Forumer? Because I'm not one and I wanna join. O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think she will let bcuz its called forumers getway....and you probley wont get along cuz they dont no u....

      Lovelychick109

      Delete
    2. You can. As long as you're random.

      ~Blue

      Delete
  2. EMILYYYY o_O I ISH RANDOM :D FISHY *slaps wif fishy* O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a anything forums forumer so i can lalalala hehe see yahh

    "Lovelychick109"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue knows me.. I'm about as much as a former as you. @Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I'm very new in forums.... I was generation 3 or 4... But I still go on forums a lot

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here