Friday, October 19, 2012

Peace on MSP

Don't YOU want peace on MSP?
We all do. For a week, I want you all to put ~Imagine~ on your updates, wear blue, and don't hate on anyone/ cause drama. Before you say you haven't been involved in drama, think. Have you?
Yes. Spread the word.
I have also prepared a song for you. ^-^ It was written by John Lennon, who most of us know has sadly been shot and killed by Mark David Chapman. ): Well enjoy the song! It's a cover by Avril Lavigne! :D


For more information, look at my new artbook. It's called Imagine. (:

Bella~


5 comments:

  1. i did that thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't talked to them in weeks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but for ze future. o3o
      ~Bella

      Delete
    2. I wasn't fighting with her. Maybe she could have talked to me instead of telling everyone how horrible I am. Yes, Emily is a very horrible nasty person. We all know that. :)

      Delete
  3. OKAY I will try to where blue if I have any! Now....KITTY POWERS AWAAAAAAAAAY!!!

    ~Lilpopstar99

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here