Friday, February 8, 2013

Hiii, it's Emily!

So I haven't been on the blog lately. As you can tell, lol.

Basically, my pictures for new posts are on a different computer. The one that my siblings have been on 24/7 for Minecraft. xD

The blog was more of a summer thing. So please expect more posts over the summer!

Basically, to get into a good high school class I need good grades. So I've been trying harder in school. Before, I was getting C's and B's on math tests, but I've actually getting A's now! :D

Also, I am going to play guitar with some of my friends- while they sing- for a talent show at my school. We are performing Home by Philip Philips, who won the last American Idol.

Thank you all so much for reading my blog! I will be posting more this summer for sure! ;)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Emily

1 comment:

Have your say here