Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Artbook Tutorial :)

Okay, so here's a tutorial on how to make an artbook! :) I remember I had a hard time figuring out how to make one when I started out xD
  • The arrow on the right side of the artbook is where you can get to all the selections below.




  • How to change the artbook's background:




  • How to add people to your artbook:





  • How to add text to an artbook:





  • How to add a Youtube video to your artbook:





  • To save your artbook, first click the save button on the upper right hand side.




Hope this helps! :)

Em out~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Em! I remember my first AB.... Good times... e.e xD
    LOVIES YOUR BLOGGGG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em!! I wondered how to change the color on the writing. Im so sick of the same thing

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here