Thursday, August 23, 2012

MSP Updates!

MSP has made a lot of updates!

First of all, they're changing the names of the Moderators. Probably to keep players from pretending to be moderators.



Also, the news page has been updates. The icons are different, and you can love people's updates from it instead of their profiles!


There are new diamond items!

*Thanks for the tip from Starsaphire1234!




Also, when you click your person on the left side of your screen, instead of automatically going to the change clothes page, there are 3 buttons. Change clothes, go to your profile, or go to your house.


Em out~

4 comments:

  1. Is this to day btw my user is hot pink chick named nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had diamonds "lovelychick109

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im soooo jelly of those new diamonds upgrades. I don't have any... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna be VIP in like two-thee days I can't wait!!!
    Hot pink chick named nicole American msp

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here