Sunday, September 23, 2012

Im A Writer Now, I Guess. xD Also.. MOVIESTARPLANET BEAT MAGAZINE! :D

I don't know how you do this... :P
Hi, im BlueBackUp from MSP... I'm a new writer. O_O
Anyway, i'm gonna be doing something called...

Magazine cover below. :)
NOTE: Don't copy, this is the REAL THING. If you copy, i'll tell Emily, Lil, and Goth, to work it out. 

SECTIONS IN THE MAGAZINE:

-Q&A Section With BlueBackUp
-10 Fab Looks With MSP Beat Writers (SPECIAL HALLOWEEN EDITION : 6 Bonus Cute Halloween Outfits in real, and on Moviestarplanet. 3 VIP, 3 Not VIP.
-Advertising Pages, With People Who.. (Have Short Movies, Are Doing Giveaway Rares.. ETC.)
INTERVIEW WITH SPECIAL GUEST STAR.. *HINT HINT* Its a surprise. ;)


Sorry its not HD.. MSP BEAT MAGAZINE!! :D
Thanks for editing the pic, Emily. :D The magazine is coming out either this weekend, or earlier. I'll work on the pictures of the pages and stuff... there will be 6 pages total for the first magazine.

The magazine will be free and will air on MSP Beat every 1 or 2 weeks, by ME, BlueBackUp. :D

Anyway, more about me being a writer:
I might post daily. Depends on my free time. I'll just be posting bout dramatic things, and the magazine :P

Oh.. and ONE LAST THING about the magazine.

There will be a Q&A section about Moviestarplanet or ANYTHING... like problems you're dealing with in real! :) I want you to comment your question if you have one, and tell me your Moviestarplanet username. I'll allowing up to 5 QUESTIONS. ;) Thanks.

18 comments:

  1. Omg there are sooo many writers now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is kinda like the American girl magazines


    ~cvbucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many writers. Im jealous i wanna be one DX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh I wanna be a blog writer so badly DX

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok im emily88/ volcano girl111
    i wanna know how do u get your mom to give u vip!. like what do u tell her!.
    .......
    your admirer emily.
    friend me if u can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll friend you.. if you promise to be nice. xD Your answer will be revealed in the magazine, with 10 easy steps. LOL xD
      ~Blue

      Delete
    2. Hey Blue! Welcome to the team!
      -Lil <3

      Delete
  6. Hot pink chick named nicoleSeptember 24, 2012 at 7:43 PM

    Do u all know each other in realz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lil and Emily know each other, but I dont know any of them in real. xD

      ~Blue

      Delete
    2. XD I WISH I KNEW YOU BLUE.

      ~Steveny67

      Delete
  7. Um that comment up there wasnt mine! OMG someones trying to be me!!!
    -Cvbucks123
    They didnt even do my name right


    ReplyDelete
  8. If that was me she should explain what cvbucks ish XD
    -Cvbucks123

    ReplyDelete
  9. One question... How do yuh make your mom let you stay home from school ? XDDDD O_O

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish i could join.. you all are awesome.
    add me on msp, Blue!
    -lorlo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What do u do when ur best friend thts a guy starts to act weird around u. Like he will do anything you say, stand up for u, and compliment u on a ton of stuff & ect?
    Cuz dats wht my friend is doing nd im sorta freaked xp


    Username: Brinley (I'm level 6)

    ReplyDelete
  12. isnt rose3815 a writer too

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here