Saturday, September 29, 2012

Izzybeegrace... Another way to get reported.

I got locked out... xD Maybe this picture will tell you WHO get me locked out? -_-


I'm freaking furious right now. I got locked out for 3 days, that were supposed to be the best 3 days of my life. .______. I'm going to my crush's birthday today, while i'm LOCKED OUT. D:<

Well... I figured it was someone who had a bad history with me... Dx Why's she even happy? .___.
I just want you guys to know.. this is another way to get reported.
                                                                                                                                         

Updated : Here's more.. I decided to Google Izzy Bee Grace.. and I saw this rude post on her blog about me...


If you want to see more about her blog... go to themspscoop.blogspot.com

-Blue

10 comments:

  1. Aww Sorry Emily One time i got locked out for 1 week -xoxogirls Enily's friend on msp

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW she is mean!!! I went to her blog and the only thing she had was about you her poll was about who should say sorry Emily or her and i felt like i was at a forgien county cuz i'm used to this one XDD WOAH I WROTE ALOT!!!!

    -melanienm2411

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot pink chick named nicoleSeptember 29, 2012 at 12:44 PM

    Hai
    THAT'S APPLESAUSE!
    ☻ hehe ☻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah I hate izzy too btw I'm just dt21000

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot pink chick named nicoleSeptember 30, 2012 at 2:17 AM

    LOOK AT HER BLOG AND LOOK AT MY COMENT
    IM SO SADD AND THIS IS JUST NOT RIGHT IM LITTERLY CRYING RIGHT NOW
    IM PROB GONNA QUIT ANY WAY
    (look at the app post)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was crying when I saw your comment your so nice when everyone else around you is mean please don't quit I love you your the reason some ppl are still nice your the reason I'm going to just stop on msp just stop

      Delete
    2. Hot pink chick named nicoleSeptember 30, 2012 at 8:46 AM

      Aw that makes me fell extra happy!

      ~somewhat happy hot pink chick~

      Delete
    3. Oh sure... i'll stop if you get out of my life. .___. You're the reason I got locked out on the day of my crush's birthday, Izzy.

      ~Blue ._.

      Delete
    4. Hot pink chick named NicoleOctober 1, 2012 at 6:43 PM

      MeπŸ˜–πŸ˜–

      Delete
  6. omg u like me well uhh ok i like u too

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here