Monday, October 8, 2012

ATTENTION CREEPERS!

Well, someone left a comment saying that we should give creepers awards!


I thought that having Creeper Awards would be awesome! SO- here are all the rules on the Creeper Awards...


  1. Submit your most funny, creepy messages to MSPBeat! (NOT Emily3815.)
  2. You MUST submit on a creeper account, not your main account.
  3. If you have any inappropriate content or swearing in your name, messages, or status, you will NOT be entered. 
  4. Messages are due by Saturday, October 13th. Any messages later than Saturday will NOT  be entered.
You will be judged on:
  • Creativity (Not copying others, having something different to say)
  • Humor (Being funny)
  • Your status *extra points
  • Your creeper clothes *extra points
10 of the best creepers will be selected. Their profiles and messages will be shown on the Blog (make sure you have a creepy clothes or a creepy status!), and people will vote on their favorite. 

*The 10 creepers must also submit more messages. I will explain why below.

(This means to remember your password in case you are one of the 10!)

Voting closes on Wednesday, October 17th. On Thursday, 5 creepers will be eliminated, leaving the 5 creepiest creepers. 

If the 5 remaining creepiest creepers had submitted more messages OR CHANGED THEIR OUTFIT/ STATUS TO BE CREEPIER, then those messages/ profile picture will replace the original one and players will vote again on who is the creepiest creeper.

The creeper that wins will get 5 wishlist gifts for their main/creeper account. Or you can be nice and give the gifts to a friend, I guess. 

Start messaging, creepers!

Get ready for some creepiness!

Em out~

15 comments:

  1. who do u do the messages to? my MSP name is Toms1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MSPBeat- she is LilDude and I's shared account for the blog :)

      Delete
  2. lol why do i want to do this XDD but when we make the account while were messaging you can we tell you who it is so you know XD i won't if we cant

    -melanienm2411

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do whatever you think is the creepiest or funniest :)

      Delete
  3. BABY BABABY BABY OHHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I do it on my main account? Sorry, I don't like long story's... So yeah, I only got half of it... O_O I WILL BE EMILY'S CREEPY MAGICIAN! O_________O
    •For Narnia O_O•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, you need to make a creeper account (its more creepier xD) Sorry I tried to make it as short as possible, but I needed to explain a lot of stuff :(

      Delete
    2. Okay. :)
      •For Narnia•

      Delete
  5. eMILY FOR THE CREEPER AWARDS CAN SOMEBODY MAKE MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT?LIKE IF THEY MAKE MAYBE 6 ACCOUNTS AND 3 OF THEM WIN WILL THE MAIN ACCOUNT GET JUST 5 WL GIFTS OR MORE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should probably make one account. :) There can only be one winner, sorry.

      Delete
  6. Hi its cvbucks123 is it ok if i help my bf and his friend with theirs? Ill do my own but he has no idea how msp works he and his friend just joinex msp. So tell me if i can!
    -Cvbucks123

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey mY comPuTer got locked on msp so can I like do iT on here or something?

    -KateKnight-

    ReplyDelete
  8. you didn't answer my creeper! D:< It's Im a bunny I'm Bellatrix! oh that's not meh username

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here