Monday, October 8, 2012

MSPBeat.

Only two creepers have managed to correctly submit their creepiness.

Just to clarify- you need to message your creepiness to MSPBeat- NOT Emily3815 to enter the Creeper Awards.

If you did not know, MSPBeat is a real player that represents our blog.


save image

Please send your messages to her. Any messages sent to Emily will not be entered because they have been flooded out of Emily's message box.

If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments and I will eventually answer them :)

Em out~

15 comments:

  1. I have a creeper account. o_o I made it in June. I still have it. :P And maybe I'll use it. >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sentmine to emily first then to mspbeat does that count 0_o



    ~wolfhead~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, every message sent to MSPBeat will be entered :)

      Delete
  3. im going to do this >:D

    ~Toms1

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do u send it x-o

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds AWESOME!!! ;D I made one before........


    ~Lovelychick109~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder who post it....????? That player must be so Proud :D

    ~Lovelychick109~

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you tell us who posted and what they said?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do we have to tell u if it`s for the arwards?

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here