Monday, November 12, 2012

LET'S REBEL!!! DEMOLISH THE TEAMS!!!

Okay... Umm... What's all this drama about?
Cmon' guys... This is just a website that is supposed to be FUN...
Lots of people are like... Deleting themselves from MSP because of the so called "teams"
ESPECIALLY "team pump," "team jojo," and all that other junk...
Now these teams HATE on eachother... For some apparent reason...
But truth is... We are all people!!! We all deserve to be treated the same!!! (gasp!)
Plus, maybe even Pump and Jojo are even younger than you are! Who knows?
I don't get why we need to hate on eachother for all this silly stuff...
Now, I'm not actually hating on anyone but... Just because someone is a high level doesn't mean they are any better!
The fact that these people think they're all better than everyone SICKENS me! e.e
Sure, they worked hard to get to their position, but they don't need to rub it in our faces!!!
I say we demolish these "teams" and lose all this drama... Who's with meh??? (Except the Emily Army of course, cuz they know how to RESPECT)
Together we CAN stop the hate! Together we CAN stop the teams!
All that has been holding us back was fear! Let's all be brave and start acting on this!!!
If you're with me, spread the word about demolishing the teams! Mail your friends about it!
Imagine, a MSP without drama... :D
And if anyones bringing you down, you can always count on me (and probably Em) to help! ;) Remember, they're no better than you are!
Welps kk, sorry about the long post xD And if you read the whole thing... Thank chu!!! :3

♥Lil
P.S. This post is not meant to offend anyone... Thanks... :) Okay I'm done xD

40 comments:

  1. :D Heeyyyy! Soo there should be a Club Called Drama Defenders. Together we make make MSP a drama-free AND safe computer game for kids. And tell some teens to watch what their saying *Cough Cough*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALOT of people have done some like those they never work becuz of "pump" -_____-

      Delete
  2. YOU GO GIRL! I'M WITH YOU!!!maybe even put this on your stat? ---> ~demolish the teams~ or ~demolish teams~ for short! ~anita8181~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go gurl! ;D

    I love the (gasp) part XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le Gasp :o And Ya Know That Pump Is 15 Right XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't you say she was 13 first..? I think it was you on a blog or yours

      Delete
  5. I'm not on a team (except I'm on the Emily Army) but I love this idea :P

    ~pumpi girl♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. EMILY ARMYYYYYYYY! O_O
    *Eats cereal* I'm with chu. O.O
    ~Twillightstar1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen sista! Its time we take,msp bak before it turns into pukp planet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Team izzybeegrace is my team

    ReplyDelete
  9. I AM A TEAM PUMP THOUGH ^_______________^ SHE NOT THAT BAD ONLY TO FORUMERS THOUGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TO FORUMERS SHE'S OUR HURRICANE SANDY -_-

      Delete
  10. Hey i think your blog is super cool! my user is girlygirl118 SO ADD ME! I WILL BE VERY HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually Emily's xD I'm just an author ;P I will look for ya ;) Hope we can be friends! :D

      Delete
  11. Lol, the one on my blog that said that pump was 13 was my sister XD She's really 15.

    ~SIBBAYYY

    ReplyDelete
  12. agreed!!!!! ~sillylilly1239

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMEN. O-o Pump is mean and **** Sorry she makes me mad 0-0 And ruined my msp life. almost quit cause of her.




    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww >.< Glad you didnt quit! Youre awesome <3

      Delete
  14. F.Y.I. pump is 16!!!! her bro told me

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was team jojo until BAM! Jojo was a stupid, dumb, super lame, RETARDED, RUDE, UNACCEPTABLE, (insert swear word here), TEAM!!!! Thts rite, Team ****ing pump. Sorry about the language :) It happens alot XD
    - u r cool

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes.. YES

    Destroy team pump!!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here