Monday, August 13, 2012

Chatroom Notice

Okay, I've noticed that there are some problems in the Chat Room and I need to address them.

I don't know if you knew this but yes, I can remove you from the chat room. Here are some rules. If you break them, then I can and I will set the chat room so that only registered users can log onto it.


  1. Absolutely no swearing!
  2. No inappropriate content.
  3. Do NOT pretend to be other people. 
  4. Please set your chat name to your Moviestarplanet user so you can be identified. 
  5. No harassing others.
I am also looking for more moderators on the Chat Room. Please email emily3815@gmail.com for more info. You cannot be a moderator unless you have your own email.

Sorry if I seem a little harsh, but if this continues to be a problem I will have to set it so only registered users can use it. Thanks.

Em out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say here