Wednesday, August 15, 2012

MSP News!

Sorry I haven't been posting I have like 3 hours of homework plus dog walking so it's been difficult lol.

First of all, Pumpchkin is defriending everyone but like 5 people.


I don't know about this investigation, because when Laura was bugging me I emailed MSP and they said to please just report her. But I can totally understand about the bullying thing.

Also, people's moms are going on people's accounts?




Of course, there are more creepers... And some returning ones.


Well, Youwishyouneverknewme is still active :/







Em out~

9 comments:

  1. Lol if their mom's didn't know what the site was, how did they know their passwords? SMH. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the pump defriending people, I mailed u about how it all was a fake. PS meh acc is Brinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not fake. .___. Pump isn't even a Celeb anymore. I'm sure she and Joanna deleted everyone.

      Delete
    2. Hai Emily! >________< People waist there time on pumps page! There just saying mean things about her. People dont even pay attention to pump anymore.

      Delete
    3. im on Australian msp im slimeymimey and I keep getting hacked

      Delete
  3. OMG!! I'M ON YOUR BLOG!!! MY FORUM IS ON YOUR BLOG!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!! :D and I really was hacked by my mom.she tells me what password to put. -.- I hate it. ~anita8181~

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom doesn't go on my account, my dad does, he goes on my account! O_____O

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh i dont even like pump so.. yea but cool blog

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here