Sunday, September 2, 2012

I think Pem Hates Me Too o.o

Lately a user named "YEPIMBACK" posted this multiple times on my wall...


I'm THINKING it's Pemcorgi.

***The following note is for Pemcorgi :)***

Look Pem, if you're reading this, sorry if I'm blaming you but I'm not sure if I can put my trust in you anymore... Sorry, but there's no way to prove if it's you or not. If you don't like our blog, then don't read it. But you don't have to keep putting negative stuff on our walls. The more you do that, the more we'll write about you. It's that simple. This isn't intended to offend you, but the situation between you, me, and Em has gotta stop. Why don't we all just make up and be friends? :)



♥Lil♥

5 comments:

  1. I agree completly ppl hhate u guys cause u post stuff about them (im not one of them) well they have to stop doing rude stuff!
    -Cvbucks123

    ReplyDelete
  2. When she keeps bothering us, she's just gonna get posted on here and embaress herself even more :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i keep telling yepi'mback to stop and i block her and report her





    [ yazmeen is pretty ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. She posted on my wall too, like "LIAR'S SISTER" it wuz wierd... O_o

    ~Rose3815

    ReplyDelete
  5. she used to be her friend and then she randomly started dressing like a boy 0_0

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here