Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pemcorgi is Back O__O

So someone kept spamming my wall with comments like:


Then she messaged me and she said she wasn't Pem (Pemcorgi) or Asian Performances. Hmmmmm....


She had to have had another account help her get those clothes and animations....


Around the same time the spammer was spamming, I got this comment on my artbook. Then the same account left a comment on my wall just before the spammer started spamming again (I deleted it, sorry).


I looked at the account, and lo and behold, it was Pemcorgi who had been spamming me.


She is a frequent creeper, too. On her blog she admits to stalking people and creeping people out.

O___O

Em out~

5 comments:

  1. What's her blogs name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is mean!! Friend me on msp rebeccaisawesome18

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, why, WHY must her username be Mrs. Tamaki Suoh????
    Ouran is awesome... :(
    Anyways, lol THIS ISNT PEM OR ASIAN XDD
    AG Foxface~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why Do People Go Around Creeping And Trolling Like This? Its Just Alittle Freaky... o-o

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here