Saturday, September 8, 2012

Laura Is Back O__O

A lot of people say that I'm "mean to Laura" because I posted about how she made a bunch of stalker accounts for me. Some people say how nice Laura is and how she is their role model. Laura lately has been quiet and I was kinda thinking she had changed to a better person.

She hasn't.

So SoftAngle made a Forum topic telling people to calm down.


That's when Laura showed up and started being Laura.




Then Laura started daring SoftAngle to quit.











Lilybug said that Laura hacked one of her besties... Laura has admitted in the past that she could hack. :/


So Laura thinks that she's better than everyone else? Yeah right.



After making SoftAngle quit, Laura kept making fun of players until she got bored and left.




So you can thank Laura for making SoftAngle quit the forums.


Em out~

16 comments:

  1. STFU Laura -.- U are a *horn honk*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot pink chick named nicoleSeptember 14, 2012 at 7:33 PM

      HAHAHA


      LOLA


      LMHO



      ~hot pink chick named nicole


      Delete
  2. See, this is why I didn't forgive her when she asked me too... Because she never changes. PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE!
    Oh, and check out her youtube channel (www.youtube.com.lauramd555)
    She's like, 9!

    ~xxxReadySetGoxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! BEETCH JUST GOT OWNED :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. O___O I hate Laura. I've been checking out her blog lately, and its not even close to being as good as yours. And SoftAngel, im so sad you quit forums. You were hilarious. I just frikken hate Laura ^-^

    ~AwesomeEric

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added her to see what would happen and she blocked me.. That little son of a llama >_<
    ~Sibby The Epic Unicorn xP

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so confused what was happening in forums o_o Thanks for the update! :D o.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah i hate laura i heard she only 6
    -Cvbucks123

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hate Laura too she runnied everthing and she un block me





    [ yazmeen is pretty ]

    ReplyDelete
  9. It IS right. NO ONE LIKES LAURA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily i saw anonymous on horro cafe they always go there





    [ yazmeen is pretty ]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have u guys seen lauras blog? Its boring.
    -Cvbucks123

    ReplyDelete
  12. what is lauras blog I want to check it out... and this is really updating me now... O_e LAURA EVERYONE HATES YOU! as you can see on MSP
    -
    Kaitlyn987

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here