Sunday, September 2, 2012

I Was Dared! xP




Wassabi! Lil' here! :)
If you haven't noticed, I've recently been dared...
<----- So now I look like this
***Exclusive secrets only for our readers***
-I dared myself xD
-The whole outfit and makeup costed around 2,000 starcoins
Anyways... For this dare... My user is supposed to look like the "olden days" xD
You likey? :P


If you're intrested in helping me... I did make an artbook about the dare :P ^^^^^
I would really appreciate it if you could spend a minute to glance at it... Or even like, comment, or share it! Maybe it could make the top pages! :D Thank you so much everyone!

♥Lil♥


7 comments:

  1. Ill definitly help u but some ppl wear that stuff cause they like it. its sorta weird why they wear that stuff.
    -Cvbucks123

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O I love the makeup and the old colors! You look like you were born in the 1870s! I love the makeup you put on. It sorta looks like you took all the color out of your avatar xD.

    ~AwesomeEric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll help. But I kinda like it. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah...that looks SO awesome..☺ ☺


    ~Stella (lovesmileyz)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shared the AB so much that one person got annoyed and de-friended me. xD
    ~Sibbeh, The Epic Unicorn xP

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here